Fill out the contact form, we will contact you as soon as possible.
HOW TO GET TO BRITEC.
By CAR – from Milan – about 45 mins
- A9 Highway
- Follow the signs for A8 Highway direction Como / Chiasso / Switzerland
- Take exit towards Turate
- At the first roundabout take the 1st exit (Via Cavour) direction Rovello Porro
- Continue straight on Via Vittorio Veneto and Via Piave
- At the end of Via Piave turn right and follow Via Pagani
- At the end of Via Pagani enter the roundabout and take the 3rd exit onto State Road 31
- Take the second turning left onto Via Donizetti
By TRAIN – from Milan – about 60 mins
- Trenord Railway: Milan – North Como Lake line
- North Como Lake direction
- Stop at Rovello Porro
- BriTec is located at 1.3km from the station (walking track)